Ilyse Baker tries Lisa Richard’s Coconut and Almond No-Bake Balls
Recipe courtesy of www.thecandidadiet.com:
This is a fabulous recipe from Lisa Richards at www.thecandidadiet.com. Lisa helped Selah cure her candida and she has helped so many others with her totally comprehensive and affordable program. And her recipes are so delicious to make!!! This one is made with only natural ingredients, and tastes delicious!! Ilyse likes to put them in the freezer for an afternoon treat! Try them yourself and check out all of the other wonderful recipes on Lisa’s blog and follow her here:
- 1 cup almond butter (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 Tbsp. coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 packet of stevia
- Set aside a heaped tablespoon of the shredded coconut in a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients to a food processor and blend until nicely mixed together.
- Now mold the mixture with your hands into bite sized balls, and roll them in the shredded coconut.
- Place them on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Enjoy!